Under Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) affiliated Ministry of Education
Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.College Code:50416
- SSC/O-level/ equivalent.
- (Able to speak & concept in English & operate computer)
- Airline ticketing professionals cater to the needs of the increasingly mobile population of the globe. There are excellent career prospects in Air Ticketing Course in Bangladesh. However, to excel in this field, proper training must be taken.
List of Competences:
List of course is also designed to enhance the basic and common knowledge, skills and attitudes of individual in the field of Aviation & Hospitality.
a) (i) Basic competencies
- Receive and respond, participate and lead to workplace communication.
- Work with others, team environment and lead small Team.
- Demonstrate work values, practice career professionalism and develop & practice negotiation skills.
- Practice housekeeping procedures, occupational health and safety procedure and solve problem related to work activities:
- Personal manner
a) (ii) Efficiently communicate in English
- Speak in English with confidence
- Communicate with target persons effectively.
- Understanding the speech of English users
- Achieve better professional performance
b) Common competencies
- Passenger handling and customer care management
- Make appropriate travel arrangements and reservations
- Passenger ticket checking, excess baggage ticket issue
- Complete international travel documents in accordance with the applicable IATA rules and procedures
- Answer customers’ queries, quote rates and supplements, explain conditions and book tour products
- Acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure that your front-line contact with the customer is outstanding
- Understand the role of information technology – Global Distribution Systems and the Internet
- Safety and quality management system
c) Core competencies
- Demonstrate skill in passenger handling and special care
- Demonstrate skill in cargo loading and flight departure procedures
- Demonstrate skill in marketing management of aviation
- Airport Manager / HR Section
- Airlines Manager
- Airlines Executive
- Airlines Sales Manager
- Travel Agency Manager
- Tariff Manager
- E-ticketing Manager
- Aircraft Buyer & Seller Manager
- Aircraft Leasing Manager
- Executive Manager
- Airlines Marketing Manager
- Cargo handling Manager
- Airlines accountants officer
- Freight Clearing officer
- Aerodrome Officer (Runway)
- Traffic Controller
- Airport Security Officer