United College of Aviation, Science and Management is concerned about the systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.
Waves of Innovation
• The digital consumer, who enjoys more interactive and personalized experiences thanks to SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) technologies;
• The digital enterprise, which leverages SMAC technologies to optimize the cost of corporate functions and to transform enterprise collaboration for greater productivity;
• The emerging digital operations wave – the companies are revolutionizing their business with the use of artificial intelligence, robotics, cognitive computing and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
The strategic plan for research at Cornell can be summed up simply: Be the best at what we undertake to do. The research enterprise supports university research priorities: aerospace; cross-college collaborations; and enabling research areas–computing and information sciences, genomics, advanced materials, and nanoscience. We build on our strengths when creating programs, recruiting faculty, purchasing equipment, and supporting interdisciplinary programs. Cornell research is committed to knowledge transfer and engages in technology transfer and economic development activities that benefit local, regional, national, and international constituents.
To study at this campus is to be immersed in a research environment; the faculty members who teach our classes are engaged in research at the forefront of engineering sciences. Undergrads as well as graduate students have the opportunity to work closely with faculty members from diverse personal, academic and professional backgrounds on a wide variety of exciting research and development projects.
Robotics Competition, Hour of Code, Dron, computing, Aeronautical Projects
Education Near Future
•Traditional education has contributed greatly to the current levels of industrial evolution and technological advancement.
• Role of university: shaping future technology by being the test-beds for innovation and educating future generations.
• As of now, education is being connected to mobile devices through applications in the cloud and is no longer limited to knowledge but extended to skills acquisition.
• With the expansion in networking services nationally and globally, physical boundaries are no longer barriers to education. Education Near Future
Mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical & electronics engineering, IT and computing are some of the top fields of studies that students may choose to enrol in to ride the IR 4.0 train. We are ready to prepare our students for the opportunities that will arise during these exciting times.