Female Cabin crew JOB:
CV submission Last date: 10 February 2019
Send CV to [email protected] or following address
Interview Date: 21st February 2019 – Thursday
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: United College of Aviation, Science & Management, Sector 3,Road-4,House-16 ,Uttara, Dhaka
Recruit Cabin Crew from Bangladesh for Air Arabia,
the airline based in Sharjah UAE
Candidate Eligibility Criteria:
• A minimum education up to Higher Secondary level
• Age between 20 years and 25 years.
• Fluency in English & Bengali language (Written and Spoken). Fluency in other languages will be an advantage.
• Must meet the height and weight criteria within BMI. (Female: Minimum Height -160 cm – Weight to be in proportion to Age and Height)
• Ability to swim without a flotation device.
• Clear skin with no marks / tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform.
• Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements.
• Prior experience in Customer service, Hospitality, Cabin Crew, Nursing will be preferred but not essential.
• Dynamic and excellent in customer service
• Good communication, assertive with positive attitude and body language
• Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane and provide assistance during the flight
• Good in team work and creates friendly atmosphere on-board
• Manage In-flight Sales and cash handling
• Punctual to work as per schedule and deliver service at highest standards
Required documents to be submitted by the candidates in order to be shortlisted to attend the Assessment day & hard copies of the following to be brought on the Assessment day:
• Completed Candidate Declaration form
• Completed Candidate Details form
• Updated CV
• 2 Passport size Photographs & 1 Full Length Photograph in Business Attire & 1 in Casual Attire
• Clear Passport copy
• You may check this link for Cabin Crew position eligibility criteria: https://www.airarabia.com/en/careers
• About Air Arabia:
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s leading low-cost carrier (LCC). Air Arabia commenced operations in October 2003 and currently operates a total fleet of 53 new Airbus A320 aircraft, serving some 150 routes from four hubs in the UAE, Morocco, and Egypt. Air Arabia is an award-winning airline that focuses on offering comfort, reliability and value-for-money air travel.