Under National University, College code : 6597
Particular of this course:
- Course Duration: 4 Yrs.
- Semester: 8
- Semester duration: 18 weeks. Classes: 14 weeks. Recess before Semester Final Exam: 2 weeks. Semester Final Exam: 2 weeks.
- Total Credit hours: 145
The B.Sc in CSE program under National University aims to provide CSE graduates with the skills and knowledge to take on appropriate professional positions in Information Communication Technology upon graduation and grow into leadership positions or pursue research or graduate studies in the field. Specifically, the educational objectives of the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering are to ensure that each graduate is able to:
- Explain and apply appropriate information technologies and employ appropriate methodologies to help an individual or organization achieve its goals and objectives.
- Manage the information technology resources of an individual or organization.
- Anticipate changing direction of information technology and evaluate and communicate the likely utility of new technologies to an individual or organization.
- Be able to built embedded system
- World class large lab.
- Every students involve earn money by outsourcing.
- Job placement.
- Accommodation facilities
- Free wifi environment
- Software Developers/Engineers.
- Hardware Engineers.
- System Engineer.
- Network Support Engineer
- IT Manager.
- Database Administrator.
- System Analyst.
Message from the Head of the Department
The CSE department is one of the best department of UCASM.We are offering 4 years bachelor course.The course is affiliated by National University and obtained approval on 15 March,2010.College Code-6597.
The Department has very good quality faculty members who have MS and degrees from abroad, skilled technical officers, office staff and technician. Our mission is to discover ICT-based new ideas, promote knowledge and apply them for the welfare of the nation. We dedicate our every effort to establish a knowledge-based academic environment where our skilled faculty members offer their best output and students are encouraged to show their best performance.
I am delighted to welcome you to the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. I hope that the CSE department will be in its current track to contribute more to hold its teaching and research leadership to meet the future challenges in the ICT sector with its honest, sincere and highly qualified faculty members, technical officers, office staffs, technicians and students.
Head of the Dept. ,CSE